How do I pass a list to a __init__ value/definition?

ryanshewcraft at gmail.com ryanshewcraft at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 09:22:03 EDT 2006

Bruno may be right.  At some point I've got

del self.regressors[fundNumber]

which eliminates one of the variables in the list.  I guess I figured
it would be alright because I thought the program would run in a linear
fashion (aside from loops, etc).  I use the list in the code above
where I delete the variable.   Its weird because the deletion is under
an "if" that only occurs if the Regress method runs correctly.  Somehow
it seems to anticipate the deletion of the variable before it occurs.
Its a bit like quantum mechanics?