Python linker

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Wed Jul 19 10:45:41 EDT 2006

Don't use wx, use native Windows controls that already
exist on the machine.  That makes the application very small.

That said, I disagree that 3.5Mb is too much to download.  It
only takes about 7 seconds on my machine (cable modem).  If your
users won't wait that long, they weren't very interested in your
application.

-Larry