first book about python

Vittorio maybef.ppelli at mclink.it
Sun Jul 9 02:40:32 EDT 2006

I read almost every published book about Python and I found Magnus'
"Beginning Python" the best book to start with. As Alex said it is
particularly appreciated by those who like learning by examples and by "try
and error": it is actually the opposite to what Alex believed as "Beginning
Python" is meant to be a sort of update of the previous book "Practical
Python".

In addition and maybe before of Magnus book I would suggest "A byte of
Python" http://www.byteofpython.info/ the best fast introduction to Python I
have ever seen.

news:1hi6eg6.163wvz913n3tw3N%aleax at mac.com...