Client/Server Question

diffuser78 at gmail.com diffuser78 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:54:06 EDT 2006

		os.system('explorer')
	elif (data == 'SHUTDOWN'):
		print 'Shutting down...'
		os.system('shutdown -s')
		conn.close()
		break
-------------------------------------------CODE
END-------------------------------------

I am running this above program on a windows machine. My client is a
Linux box. What I want to achieve is that server.py should follows
instructions till I send a 'SHUTDOWN' command upon which it should shut
down.

When I run this program and suppose send 'MaxSim' to it, it launches
notepad.exe fine, but then after that it doesn't accept subsequent
command. I want is that it should accept subsequent commands like
Driving Sim and launch windows explorer etc untill I send a 'SHUTDOWN'
command.

Any help on this, it will be greatly appreciated.