BCD List to HEX List

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Mon Jul 31 20:51:49 EDT 2006

Simon Forman wrote:
> Philippe, please!  The suspense is killing me.  What's the cpu!?
>
> For the love of God,  what's the CPU?
>
> I-can't-take-it-anymore-it's-such-a-simple-question-ingly yours,

Yes, please .....

I've found a C compiler manual on the web for the Epson S1C33 CPU as
well as the one for the S1C88 that Philippe pointed me at. They have
two things in common:
(1) explicitly mention support for 32-bit longs
(2) in the bottom right corner of most pages, it has the part number
(which includes S1Cxx) and the version number.

Philippe has what he believes to be the manual for the C compiler for
the CPU in the device,  but couldn't find it on the web.

Perhaps if Philippe could divulge the part number that's in the bottom
right corner of the manual that he has, and/or any part number that
might be mentioned in the first few pages of that manual, enlightenment
may ensue ....

Cheers,
John