TextCtrl focus events in wxWidgets

Simon Hibbs simon.hibbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 06:45:36 EDT 2006

Simon Hibbs wrote:
> rony steelandt wrote:
> > Since the event handler of a textctrl inherits from wxCommandEvent,
> > I would guess that the binding should be to EVT_COMMAND_KILL_FOCUS
>
> Still not working :(

I can trap EVT_TEXT_ENTER events successfuly, without using
EVT_COMMAND_ENTER. This almost gets me where I want to be. The user
must press 'enter' after modifying each value though. If they forget
the UI isn't updated, so I'd need some way of visualy distinguishing
between modified values that have been ENTER'd and those that haven't
which is a pain, and not very user friendly at all.

There must be some way of doing this, but blowed if I can figure it
out.

Simon