Out of the box database support

Alex Biddle heuristic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:09:59 EDT 2006

Hey, thanks for the reply Jean-Paul.

That's pretty cool knowing that Python 2.5 will have it out of the
box, however what about basic out-of-the-box functionality in 2.4 (or
even older)?

In all my other experiences Python comes with a lot of tools already
available, it seems odd not to have basic database functionality
installed as default.