Can I do it using python?? about xterm and telnet

cmdrrickhunter@yaho.com conrad.ammon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 05:56:16 EDT 2006

I can get to my code on wednesday, I'll upload it somewhere you can get
a copy of it.  But do look into using SSH, because in the long run it
is a far better tool.  A properly configured SSHD also opens the way to
scp.  Without scp, copying files means ftp, or unsecured rsync.

Do you want tabbed windows, or just a distinct xterm for each?