Python on RedHat AS 2.1?

Jeremy Winters teethofgold at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 16:05:38 EDT 2006

All the stuff I've found personally are security patches for python 1.5.2... which seems to be baked into the OS.

  I don't choose to use this OS... it is mandated by our IT dept.  I have no complaints other than this...

  Is there nobody in pythonland who has installed python 2.2 or higher on this OS?

  Anybody?

  Jeremy