help in xml and python

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Jul 13 15:49:11 EDT 2006

John Draper wrote:

> I remember a few years ago, I posted something like this to the list,
> and got flamed 6 ways from Sunday for having the audacity to propose
> this.

certain people think that the mere thought of getting paid for
contributing to freely available software is outrageously immoral...

 > 50 Euros/hour is a very good rate by the way..   if more consultants
> would offer their services this inexpensively, then perhaps it might even
> be competitive with outsourcing.

not sure about that, though: increasingly, outsourcing means paying
someone to sign up for a hotmail account and keep sending increasingly
annoying mails to fredrik lundh until he gives up and points to some
ready-made code that might solve the customer's problem (if I had a
dollar for every such mail etc etc).

</F>