wxPython and Linux dependencies

diffuser78 at gmail.com diffuser78 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 15:59:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

I wrote a small app using wxPython on a Linux distro called Ubuntu (it
is a debain derivative). I ran it on windows and it just worked
perfectly. Now, when I am trying to install the same app on a different
Linux Distro (Red Hat Linux) I cannot get it to work. This Red Hat
variant is a customized version of Red Hat of a Company where I work.
It uses python 2.3.4.
I installed wxPython and other dependencies mentioned on
http://www.wxpython.org/download.php

Can somebody give me some pointers to get it working .?

Every help is appreciated.