InteractiveConsole History on Linux

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Jul 16 07:03:05 EDT 2006

    Chris> Yeah, "import readline" works just fine. My problem isn't hard to
    Chris> replicate. Can anyone else on Linux get command history to work
    Chris> with the following code? Note, it should be saved and run from a
    Chris> file.

Command history across sessions or just command recall from the current
session?  On my Mac your script works just fine for me (no import readline
as Robert Kern indicated in his reply) to do command recall from the the
current session, but more is needed if you expect to get command history
across sessions.

Skip