PySNMP Thread unsafe?

etingof at gmail.com etingof at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 03:17:16 EDT 2006

pysnmp has been designed to be MT-safe. Although, I've never used it in
a MT app, so there may be a bug showing up when you do threading...

At its simplest, I'd advise snooping on the wire to make sure you are
querying different devices at the same time and also to see where the
[I assume] bottleneck really is -- is it in a sending or receiving
phase of the query.

If you could show me the code that causes the trouble?