Accessors in Python (getters and setters)

Gerhard Fiedler gelists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 15:03:22 EDT 2006

On 2006-07-19 14:12:33, Tobias Brox wrote:

> "Code generation" springs into my mind.  IMO, if the code needs to be
> generated, the language is not sufficiently advanced.

Isn't that just a question of level? I'm sure there are editors that
generate Python class stubs, GUI builders that generate Python GUI
frameworks, and so on. Nothing needs to be generated, but some things are
more convenient to write (for some people; convenience is quite subjective)
using generators.

Gerhard