python guru for urllib/mechanize

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 7 23:09:56 EDT 2006

hi...

i'm trying to get the pages from a site "axess.stanford.edu", and i'm
running into problems. i've got some test code that allows me to get the 1st
few pages. i'm having an issue when i run into a page that somehow
interprets a url from a src of a frameset. i can't seem to mimic/implement
this kind of function...

if you have expertise with http/web fetching, i'd appreciate any
thoughts/comments/etc...

i can provide the test code. i'm pretty sure the answer is fairly simple,
but i just can't get my hands around it...

thanks

-bruce