Editing File

D duncanm255 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 11:00:04 EDT 2006

Thanks, guys.  So overall, would it just be easier (and not too rigged)
if any changes were made by just editing the text file?  I want to do
this project the right way, but if it's going to be a big pain to
implement the edit function, just modifying the text file directly
isn't that big of a deal..