tkinter help

groves grover.uk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:37:24 EDT 2006

hi eveyrbody , i have started working on python tkinter,
While I was working on one of the tkinter classes..named listbox
widget. I had a slight problem.

Now let me tell you that i was able to create a simple listbox which
had 6 options which one can select, but Now what I want is that from
the available menu, if I select an option it should give me another
menu associated with that option. Its like digging up that option to do
advance search.

Please I need help as I am making my project
Thanks to eveyrbody who will take time to read this and solve it .