Application Generators

Steve Hannah shannah at sfu.ca
Fri Jul 21 19:30:18 EDT 2006

I know that this is an older thread, but I came across it on Nabble.com.
Just wanted add some updated info on Walter's observations about Dataface
(http://fas.sfu.ca/dataface) .  It is much further along in development now
and it does support authentication now.

Just wanted to follow this up in case people come across this post.

Best regards

Steve Hannah