ANN: Intro to Python course, Aug 16-18, San Francisco

Stefan Behnel stefan.behnel-n05pAM at web.de
Thu Jul 6 08:17:29 EDT 2006

w chun wrote:
> What:   (Intense) Intro to Python
> When:  August 16-18, 2006
> Where: San Francisco (SFO/San Bruno), CA, USA

Interesting! Now that you mention it, I remember wanting to organise an
extensive Python course in Bornhövede, Germany. However, there's only some 16
people living in the closer area and I don't think anyone of them uses Python.
Anyway, I wanted to announce it to the world so that people who expect to come
close to Bornhövede any time soon can contact me on this. The cost will be
somewhere near a bottle of wine per attendee to get my tongue moving.

Stefan