Commercial Programming

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jul 16 09:18:15 EDT 2006

"Boomshiki" <RayLang at gmail.com> writes:

> I don't mean to be the dick who does not support open source, but
> the rent does not pay itself these days.

Non sequitur. The license terms for the software are orthogonal to
whether one charges money for it. Viz the numerous businesses
worldwide happily selling free software and making a profit.

    <URL:http://www.fsf.org/licensing/essays/selling.html>

--
 \         "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we |
  `\         despise, we don't believe in it at all."  -- Noam Chomsky |