Too many imports to use a business class library?

Sanjay skpatel20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 03:44:31 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am new to python. Sorry if this is too novice question, but I could
not find an answer yet.

While coding a business class library, I think it is preferable to have
one class per source file, rather than combining all classes into one
file, considering multiple developers developing the classes.

So, as per my study of python, a developer using the business class
library has to write so many imports, one per class. Like:

from person import Person
from contact import Contact
.
.
.

Is there not a simple solution, a single import and you are able to use
all the classes? Is there anything wrong in my approcah? Waiting for
suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
Sanjay