help in xml and python

John Draper lists at webcrunchers.com
Thu Jul 13 14:33:35 EDT 2006

Diez B. Roggisch wrote:

>>can someone please with the code for this.
>>

>Show us your efforts, and we'd be glad to help you correcting/enhancing
>them.
>
>Or use PayPal and pay one of the guys here - my hourly fee is 50€, and
>less than one hour work can't be booked.
>
>Diez

I remember a few years ago, I posted something like this to the list,
and got flamed 6 ways from Sunday for having the audacity to propose
this.   50 Euros/hour is a very good rate by the way..   if more consultants
would offer their services this inexpensively, then perhaps it might even
be competitive with outsourcing.

John