SOAPy Question

gregarican greg.kujawa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:17:56 EDT 2006

I apologize in advance for not googling in depth enough :-) I am
looking for use Python's SOAP implementation to pull some retail
pricing data for a work project. Our Internet access goes through an
authenticating proxy server. Can I access information in this scenario
using SOAPy? I have seen cases where the SOAP service requires
authentication and various SOAP implementations account for this. But I
am looking to specify the proxy server authentication to even get out
to the external SOAP service.

Will this be doable?