Interesting Python/PHP position open in NYC

ashaa811 ashaa811 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 11:05:42 EDT 2006

Hey there!

My name is Amy and I am currently working on an interesting full time
Python/PHP position open in NYC for a company that has developed an
innovative new platform to deliver news on websites.

A major chunk of their work is built on a Python platform and they are
looking an experienced developer who can work with a mixture of Python
and PHP on a Linux platform and build a large-scale system for exposing
information and for supporting a global community.

Qualifications
• BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or other technical field
• 5+ years experience in software engineering
• A track record of successful, shipped, projects
• Expertise with consumer facing data-driven web applications
• Excellent all-around coding skills, with fluency in at least in
one of Python, c, or c++
• Knowledge of Python not required, but a major plus
• UNIX experience, with Linux on x86 a plus

You must be fired up by consumer facing products, and crave building the
part of the application that humans touch and see. You should have a
nose for usability (particularly what's usable for Mom and Dad).

If you are interested, please send me a copy of your resume in Word/text
format at Amy at sap8.com <mailto:Amy at sap8.com> .

Thanks!

Amy Shah
Sr. Technical Recruiter