please remove posting we are receiving unsolicited emails

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Jul 9 17:47:46 EDT 2006

"homeprice maps" <homepricemaps at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5032a120607082158m1ef4b2a1s24c42b1e8863270c at mail.gmail.com...

>dear python ,

Python is a language, not a person that can act in in this universe.

>as a result of the following posting we are receiving emails from >people
>regarding services and websites we have no relation to.

Join the club

>please please have this posting removed asap.

Posts to python-list are sent to comp.lang.python, which is archived for
months or longer by numerous newsgroup servers and indefinitely by google.
Any of these are the most likely places checked by spammers.  Posts also go
to gmane.comp.python.general and get archived by news.gmane.com.

But, given how email addresses come and go, spammers will check current
postings, not things 6 months old.  So you will probably get a few more
from this removal request ;-).  Sorry.

tjr