subprocess problem on WinXP

Wolfgang wollez at gmx.net
Wed Jul 26 13:33:30 EDT 2006

Hi Simon,

I did not know that library! I'm still new to python and I still have
problems to find the right commands.

But I suppose this library is mainly for partially
compressing/decompressing of files. How can I use that library to
compress/decompress full files without reading them into memory? And
what about performance?

Thanks
Wolfgang