Web Browser Pygame Plug-in?

3KWA eugene at boardkulture.com
Thu Jul 6 16:13:28 EDT 2006

Gregory Piñero wrote:
> I was just idley curious on what it would take to make a web plug-in
> for Pygame.  I'm picturing it working the way my browser currently
> shows flash games.  Is such an idea even possible?  Has anyone
> attempted this?

Not a plugin but at Europython the PyPy crew presented the Javascript
backend  of PyPy which transforms-converts a python program into a
Javascript application (not sure I understood it all so ...). They
showed us a Javascript version of the Bub-n-Bros game (written using
pyGame). Pretty cool is you ask me.

EuGeNe