Python CGI Scripting Documentation

Vlad Dogaru ddvlad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 04:58:41 EDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to learn web scripting with Python (sure, everyone uses
PHP, but I don't like the syntax and Python is more general-purpose
and... well, I guess you people know the advantages better than me).
Where can I get a thorough introduction to both CGI and using Python
for CGI? That includes installing my own web server (at home, for
testing) and starting from scratch (by that I mean I have near null
experience with CGI).

I have tried looking through the source code of MoinMoin, but it's just
too advanced for me -- I simply don't know where to start. Right now,
I'll take any and all suggestions. However, please suggest books or
articles that are up-to-date on Python programming; I'd hate to see
that I'm studying obsolete texts or the like.

Thanks in advance,
Vlad

--
If I make any mistake, be it regarding English or Usenet, do point it
out to me. Thank you.