tkinter cursors name&display reference

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.us
Tue Jul 11 16:17:03 EDT 2006

In article <1152644090.230679.186850 at h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
 <jmdeschamps at gmail.com> wrote:
>I made a document on Tkinter cursors (mouse pointers?), pairing the
>cursor image with its name...
>Not a great deal of magic here since anyone can program something to
>see the different cursors on screen rather easily... BUT to have a
>printable reference can be nice :-)
>
>Would this be useful to anyone else?
>Could it be an addendum to Tkinter documentation?
>Should I propose it to someone or post it somewhere?
>Is pdf better than html ?
>etc,etc.
			.
			.
			.
The Tkinter Wiki <URL: http://tkinter.unpythonic.net/wiki/ >
would be a great place at least for a reference to this.  If
you have HTML or PDF that you want to publish, and no conveni-
ent Web server, e-mail me.  The Tkinter documentation and any
other places that might want this probably can use just the
reference.