Math package

diffuser78 at gmail.com diffuser78 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 16:33:46 EDT 2006

I will write the problem a little more clearer so that you guys can
recommend me better.

In a graphs of size N ( where, N = 1e9), each node has a degree D=1000.
i.e There are overall (D*N)/2 edges in the graph. This graph needs to
be generated randomly using the program.

Now my task is to find the shortest distance from each node to every
other node. And finally I want to find is the average distance from one
node to another node in the graph. This is an average Erdos number or
equivalently what degree of seperation exists in the graph.

I can start with low values of N and D but my ultimate aim is to
simulate this graph on big values of N and D.

Every help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks