missing feature classes and missing fields

Gary Herron gherron at islandtraining.com
Sat Jul 1 13:23:57 EDT 2006

subramanian2003 wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>     How can I check missing feature classes in a folder/personal geodatabase using python script. And how can I check  missing fields in shape files. And also I want to check the attribute values using python.
>
> Thnx,
> Subramanian.

This list is usually very helpful, however, I think you are going to
need to be more specific to get an answer here.

For instance,

What's are "missing feature classes"?
What's a "folder/personal geodatabase"?
What's are "missing fields"?
What's a "shape file"?
On what object to you wish to check "attribute values"?

I'm not sure I can help even if I have those answers, but I'm sure I
can't help if I don't.

Gary Herron