Threading HowTo's in Windows platforms

LittlePython LittlePython at lost.com
Sat Jul 1 15:21:27 EDT 2006

Well, I guess you have sold me on this. I will wait till I have grown up to
be a big and wise python (who is still employed) and all my growing
(scripting) scares have healed properly or maybe even forgotten by my
employers.

Thx

"Jezzz ... What could possible go wrong!"
Signed,
Mr. DoRight

news:44a6b763$1 at nntp0.pdx.net...