WSDL and SOAP?

Chris Lambacher chris at kateandchris.net
Wed Jul 19 11:30:24 EDT 2006

If you want to do it in python, pywebsvcs is the place for both SOAPpy and
ZSI, two SOAP frameworks.

The WSDL defines the service's API.  Both SOAPpy and ZSI allow you to use that
to construct SOAP messages and handle the conversion from basic python types
(int, string, etc) to SOAP encoding of those types.

-Chris