CSpace - call for developers!

K.S.Sreeram sreeram at tachyontech.net
Tue Jul 4 21:22:23 EDT 2006

Hi All

CSpace aims to be the next generation in realtime communication. It is
an opensource python application, which provides a platform for secure,
decentralized, user-to-user communication.

The platform provides a connect(user,service) primitive, similar to the
sockets API connect(ip,port). Applications built on top of this platform
can simply invoke connect(user,service) to establish a secure,
nat/firewall friendly connection. Currently TextChat, FileTransfer and
RemoteDesktop applications are available on CSpace.

CSpace is still a work in progress, and I would like to invite everybody
who's interested, to help in improving this product!

CSpace Website: http://cspace.in

Regards
Sreeram

PS: My CSpace KeyID is 20. Feel free to add me to your contact list and
message me!