New Python.org website ?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Jan 19 04:06:42 EST 2006

Steve Holden wrote:

> This critique is all very well, but it tends to rely rather heavily on
> the words "I think". You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but
> please don't think that this new design was created on a whim.

you keep saying that, but whenever the analysis that led up to the
suggested approach (which is broken in multiple ways) was made, it
wasn't very recently.

what makes you so sure that what was perceived as correct among
a small group of self-selected python marketers in 2002-2003 is still
the best way to handle Python's most valuable web asset ?

</F>