Using non-ascii symbols

Jorge Godoy godoy at ieee.org
Sat Jan 28 10:53:22 EST 2006

Runsun Pan <python.pan at gmail.com> writes:

> Can you guys figure out the details ?
>
> Here is the decoded version:

It looks that with all my 26 years I'm too old to understand something like
that...  All I can say is OMG... :-)

> IMO, a language is a living organism, it has its own life and often
> evolves with unexpected turns. Maybe in the future some of those
> Martian Words will become part of formal Taiwanese, who knows ? :)

I am extremely against that for pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese).  There's a TV
channel here that has some movies with "net terms" instead of pt_BR for the
translation...

--
Jorge Godoy      <godoy at ieee.org>

- Qualquer coisa dita em latim soa profundo.
- Anything said in Latin sounds smart.