py2exe and Amara

Doru-Catalin Togea doru-cat at ifi.uio.no
Mon Jan 9 08:21:50 EST 2006

Hi!

I am using Amara 1.1.6 in a project. I made an executable with py2exe but
when I try to run it I am referred to the log file, which states:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "makeTestSpec.py", line 281, in ?
   File "makeTestSpec.py", line 114, in __init__
   File "makeTestSpec.py", line 125, in loadTests
   File "amara\__init__.pyc", line 50, in parse
NameError: global name 'IsXml' is not defined

The lines reffered to are:

281: mainWindow = MakeTestSpec(root)
114: self.loadTests()
125: doc = amara.parse(fileName)

I import amara like this: 'import amara'. These three files have been
zipped into the library.zip file: bindery.pyc, binderytools.pic,
binderyxpath.pyc, which are the amara files.

Any suggestions as to how to make this executable work?

Everything else seems to work fine; if I disable the XML stuff from my
script, all the rest seems to work, even Pmw loads up correctly.

Thanks,
Catalin

--

         <<     We are what we repeatedly do.      >>