Spelling mistakes!

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Jan 12 10:29:26 EST 2006

    Antoon> But now we are back to my first doubt. Sure unit test will be
    Antoon> helpfull in finding out there is a bug. I doubt they are that
    Antoon> helpfull in tracking the bug (at least this kind).

This thread seems to be going in circles.  Maybe it's time to simply drop it
and move onto other things.  The clear evidence from people who admit to
having practical experience using unit tests (or pylint or pychecker) is
that catching misspellings is an extremely shallow bug to find and fix if
you use the tools at your disposal.

Skip