"Python Drive Name" is the search, what is the question?

Gregory Piñero gregpinero at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:34:27 EST 2006

Just thought I'd see if you guys had an answer for this.  My website
analytics page shows that people come to my site after searching for
"Python drive name" but I don't think I'm offering any help with such
a thing.

However I would like to help since I'm getting a few people a day for
this.  So does anyone have an idea on what they could be searching for
.... and of course what the answer would be?

Sorry it's such a vague question for you guys, but I thought maybe
you'd enjoy a mystery for the day!

--
Gregory Piñero
Chief Innovation Officer