WMI - invalid syntax error?

py codecraig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:33:38 EST 2006

The problem only seems to occur when importing the file and using it
that way.  It works the first time, but not the second, third, etc.  If
I run the same commands via the interpreter I have no problem.

I may end up looking into some other way of getting the list of
processes....this is real screwy.

I am going to try typing up that simple function into a new py file and
put it on a diff. PC and try it.  I tried my current code on another
computer and had the same issue...but I am wondering if I start anew if
it will help.