"Dynamic" website content

sophie_newbie paulgeeleher at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:42:03 EST 2006

To give you a better explaination of what I want, you could visit
www.pat2pdf.org.

Type in 123456 as the patent number, you see what it does? It tells the
user that it is requesting the various TIFF images and then displays
the link to the PDF file that it has created.

This is exactly what I want to do, so if anyone has any idea how it is
done I would be greatful.

I'm not asking how to get the TIFF files of create the PDF etc, that is
grand, just how it updates the screen with its progress like that...