Debugging python 2.2 code with Pydev

coujou at gmail.com coujou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:04:48 EST 2006

It's all in the title. Is there a way (using Pydev) to debug code
written for and executed by python 2.2 ?

I have only the 2.2 interpreter installed. The run command works fine
but the debugger tells me : "Unexpected error setting up the debugger".
(More info below).

I'm working under windowsXP with Eclipse 3.1 and PyDev 0.9.8.7. I can
install another interpreter if needed but the program I'm working on
must still be executed by 2.2

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Coujou

--------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program
Files\eclipse\plugins\org.python.pydev.debug_0.9.8.7\pysrc\pydevd.py",
line 68, in ?
    import pydevd_vars
  File "C:\Program
Files\eclipse\plugins\org.python.pydev.debug_0.9.8.7\pysrc\pydevd_vars.py",
line 38, in ?
    from org.python import core
ImportError: No module named org.python