PYTHONDOCS

J. D. Leach jdleach04 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 17:54:55 EST 2006

Peter Otten wrote:

> You are getting no match rather than the wrong one. Have you verified that
> a subdirectory
>
> /usr/share/doc/python-2.4/html/lib
>
> exists on your system? If not, the documentation may not be properly
> installed.
>
> Peter

I checked it Peter and rearranged the files in the python-2.4 directory
every which way absent deleting them, all to no avail. Interestingly, the
format and placement of the documentation was (before my modifications of
today) as originally installed when downloaded from python.org. I would
assume that they should have been in the correct order and directories when
initially installed.

--
J. D. Leach
Columbus, Indiana USA