psycopg2

Jane Goldman zeni999 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:03:19 EST 2006

Hello,

I bigginer Python programmer. I am working on web application that access
PostgreSQL on backend. After I imported PSYCOPG2 module in my program I
started to get unwanded debug output into my web bowser. It is something
like that:

initpsycopg: initializing psycopg 2.0b6.2 (dec dt ext pq3) typecast_init:
initializing NUMBER typecast_new: new type at = 00962920, refcnt = 1
typecast_new: typecast object created at 00962920 typecast_add: object at
00962920, values refcnt = 2 typecast_add: adding val: 20 typecast_add:
adding val: 23 typecast_add: adding val: 21 typecast_add: adding val: 701
typecast_add: adding val: 700 typecast_add: adding val: 1700 typecast_add:
base caster: 00000000 typecast_init: initializing LONGINTEGER typecast_new:
new type at = 00962960, refcnt = 1 typecast_new: typecast object created at
00962960 typecast_add: object at 00962960, values refcnt = 2 typecast_add:

and so on ...

I use Cheetah template to generate HTML code. I run Active python 2.4 in
Windows XP enviroment.

Any help how to stop get this garbage in my web browser would be highly
appreciated.

to offer.
first two months FREE*.