Error in Python documentation

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Jan 21 14:42:57 EST 2006

    peter> I found a minor error in the Python documentation for 2.4 which I
    peter> thought I would report. But after a while I gave up. I wonder if
    peter> this sort of reporting which is less than a bug could be made
    peter> easier? The error was that the index entry to 'print statement'
    peter> sent me to http://www.python.org/doc/2.4.2/lib/types.html#l2h-90.
    peter> From the point of view of making Python accessible this sort of
    peter> typo should be easily reportable.

You can always report documentation problems to docs at python.org.  I'll
submit a bug report.  A quick glance didn't locate the source of the
problem.

Skip