Building Pywin32 source code?

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Mon Jan 9 12:55:49 EST 2006

[sam wrote]
> Has anyone been able to access the source code for Pywin32 at
> sourceforge? I have been able to use TortouseCVS to access other CVS
> projects,but with the Pywin32 cvs site, I can not log in.

Note that I had the same issue trying to "cvs login" to buildbot's CVS
(also on sf.net) the other day. The problem went away after a day or so.
Likely some maintenance issue with the particular box at sf.net that
happened to be hosting this one.
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=9388321&forum_id=32301

You could make a maintenance request on SF (or whatever they call it),
or give it a little bit of time to see if it fixes itself.

Trent

--
Trent Mick
trentm at activestate.com