New Python.org website ?

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Fri Jan 13 12:00:05 EST 2006

>>In both Mozilla-suite (1.7) and FireFox (1.5), the links on the left
>>(the grey-backgrounded all-caps with the ">>" at the right) all
>>intrude into the body text.
>

> Looks fine here on Firefox 1.5 and Konqueror 3.4.3.

Just in case anybody is interested, I've posted screenshots of
how it comes out here (minus the ugly colors when 24-bit images
are reduced to 256-color GIF files) in both MozSuite and FF:

http://tim.thechases.com/pythonbeta/pythonbeta.html

I did try it both with and without JavaScript enabled (which
occasionally alters the behaviors of sites when the webdev
assumes that everybody runs with JS), but had no variance.

-tim