FW: Options enabled under optimization

Naveen H.S. naveenh at KPITCummins.com
Thu Jan 12 23:09:03 EST 2006

Hi
I had mailed yesterday about the following topic to know the flags or
options that are enabled when -O,-O2,-O3,-Os options are enabled.
As mentioned below I was given this mail id to contact. So I am writing
this mail with a lot of hopes.

Ex Some flags that are enabled when -O is enabled is
-fomit-frame-pointer
-fdefer-pop etc.I would like to know all the flags that will be enabled.
I am writing this mail with a lot of hopes; I hope that I would not be
disappointed this time.

Thanks & regards
Naveen
-----Original Message-----
From: skip at pobox.com [mailto:skip at pobox.com] Sent: Friday, January 13,
2006 2:53 AM
To: Naveen H.S.
Cc: webmaster at python.org
Subject: Re: Options enabled under optimization

    Naveen> I want to know the flags or options that are enable under
    Naveen> -O,-O2,-O3,-Os optimizations.

Naveen,

Sounds like a compiler question, not a Python question.  Try the
documentation or the source code for the compiler you're using.

On the outside chance your question is actually Python-related, the
proper
venue is the Usenet newsgroup comp.lang.python or the equivalent mailing
list python-list at python.org.

--
Skip Montanaro
http://www.musi-cal.com/