Storing lines from a text file

bradfordh at gmail.com bradfordh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:47:53 EST 2006

Alright now that I know how to read the text file line by line, my
question is almost answered completely. And before I ask anything else
I want to say thanks for the help recieved already.

Well the last thing I need help on is storing each line into one big
list. Each line needs to have its own place in the list, not just the
entire file into the first space of the list. For example if the list
is titled s;
     then..
         s[0]  ..would hold the first line of the text file
         s[1]  ..would hold the second line of the text file
          s[n]                               "