"Python Drive Name" is the search, what is the question?

Gregory Piñero gregpinero at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 09:52:49 EST 2006

On 1/28/06, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>         However, you do have an entry that covers "Python" and "Drive", with
> your URL at the bottom...
>
>         Look Familiar???
>
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-
> Gregory Piñero  | 3 Dec 01:23
> Picon
> Re: Detect Blank DVD or CD in CDROM Drive
> From: Gregory Piñero <gregpinero <at> gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Detect Blank DVD or CD in CDROM Drive
> Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.general
> Date: 2005-12-03 00:23:47 GMT

That would be interesting if that's what they're looking for.  I never
did figure out how to do that.  In fact, my post on using Python with
NeroCmd.exe comes up first in a google search for "python drivename"
no quotes.

Here's the link if you're curious:
http://www.answermysearches.com/index.php/nerocmdexe-and-python-automating-the-burning-process/10/

But I just don't think that's what they're looking for.  I'll keep
thinking about it.

-Greg